We are creatures of habit and many of us resist change. But life often forces us to adapt and be flexible, and that’s exactly what’s happened these past few months. At 1on1 Financial, we’ve had to create new workflows, adjust schedules, and frequently evaluate what’s working and what’s not so we can continue to bring you the level of service you expect and also keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
Our New Virtual Normal
Here’s a glimpse of how we’ve transitioned to a virtual model so we can follow our state’s guidelines without hiccups in services offered to our valuable clients.
- Our staff members come into the office on a rotating schedule, ensuring that social distancing can take place and those of us with kids at home can balance their multiple roles and responsibilities.
- We hold daily morning Zoom staff meetings so everyone is on the same page about schedules, tasks, and priorities for that day.
- Philip is in the office 5 days a week and communication and service has not been interrupted whatsoever.
- There will always be someone available to answer the phone or be in office to answer your questions or schedule appointments.
- Philip is conducting financial reviews and touching base with clients over the phone or via Zoom.
- We are working on webinars to keep bringing valuable information to our clients and their friends and family members and continuing to provide our Financial Fitness podcast.
You Are In Good Hands
A lot of events have been canceled, and shutdowns have caused a significant uproar in our personal lives, but your money and your financial future are in good hands here at 1on1 Financial. Our offices are open and staffed and we are set up to fully operate virtually to meet your needs. If you would like an appointment to check in on your plan or touch base with us regarding life changes, call our office today at 909-981-1720 to request an appointment.
About 1on1 Financial
1on1 Financial is an independent financial advisory firm specializing in guiding working and retired professionals, executives, and business owners along the path to financial well-being. Founded in 1990, we use a team approach to help our clients accumulate wealth, generate income, preserve their life savings, and strategically plan for the distribution of their estate. With more than 50 years of combined experience in the financial services industry, we remain true to our fundamental mission: to provide personalized guidance, treatment, care, and service so our clients can gain control of their future and feel confident in their financial life.